Thursday, April 28, 2005

One very long night

Last night wasn't much fun at all. Sam & I went to bed at 11:15 we were both tired but couldn't sleep so we talked for about 45 minutes until sam started getting sleepy. We had a great talk about past, present, & future. That part was actually fun b/c sam usually falls asleep pretty fast. We talked about what to do for our 5th anniversary this fall in Sept. He said we should go on a cruise. We bothed laughed knowing that isn't happening(no money). Then we said maybe Gatlinburg & a few other things that might be nice. We will have to wait & see. Last time we tried to leave Justus overnight I couldn't do it. But it sure would be nice to have sam all to myself if even for only 24 hrs. Anyways let me get to the not so much fun part of my night...

Hours after sam fell alseep I was still awake. I prayed for a while, this is my best prayer time without interuption. Then I tossed & turned for a while. And then just when I started to fall asleep I felt something crawling on my hand, a SPIDER....YUK!!!!!!! I killed the nasty booger but then I wouldn't go back to sleep again. I just kept itching & feeling things that weren't even there. Right now I'm itching just telling the story. I hate spiders & no one likes one crawling on them, right?. I guess for the next few nights I will be checking the sheets & all that nonsense. Hopefully tonight I will have a better experience!

Sam was kind & took Justus with him to the church this AM, he does this occasionally when I get on overload. And sometimes just to be nice. So I have had the entire morning to myself. And what have I done with this alone time???? Absolutely nothing. I slept in late so I won't be grumpy with Justus this afternoon & then talked to my sister to see how she & Jaiden are doing. Which is great by the way. Jaiden has maintained his weight, so that is awesome.( most babies lose some weight after coming home the hospital & then quickly gain it back).

I guess I should go & do something productive before Sam & Justus get here. Sam works at the YMCA in the afternoon so I haven't got much time. It has been nice to have a lazy morning with nothing to do but it's over now. (Well there is plenty to do but you know what I mean, nothing I had to do). OK I gotta go. Sorry about the Blah, blah, blah. Have an blessed day!

1 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm gonna have nightmares!