Thursday, April 21, 2005

What today will bring

For those of you who know me I am asking for your prayers. There is a lot going on here at home in NC. As you know we live in what I generously call a "basement apartment" with my parents. This can prove to be a challenging situation. And last night a few things changed in our house, mainly the relationship between my Dad & husband. Up until now they have had a good relationship. Please pray that the unease will be resolved soon. Justus has picked up on the tension & has been super sensitive today.

On a happier note my sister will be having her third baby any day now. I hope that she will have him in the middle of the night or during the day sometime before 1pm. Strange request I know but, those are the times when Sam could watch Justus so I can be there when the baby is born. I have been in the delivery room both times before when Brandon & Brieanna were born. It would be terrible to miss Jaidens birth.

4 comments:

Staci said...

So happy you now have a blog! How fun.

Sorry things on the home front aren't excatly 'peachy' you know I love ya-

Can't believe its time again for Bethany to have another baby! So Crazy- She's the youngest of us all! Keep us posted on how she is doing.

~Crystal~ said...

Yeah....Tiffany!!! I'm SO glad you are blogging! I feel bad, because for so long I have wanted to keep in touch with you. And now I can.

As far as things at home, I will totally be praying. If anyone knows what it's like to live with in-laws while married, it's me. I can understand. If you ever want to talk feel free to e-mail me. I can always call you, I have unlimited long distance. Just ask Staci or Nicole for my info.

Again WELCOME to blogger world! :)

Nicole said...

Yippie Tiffany is now as cool as me!!!!

I'll be praying for family peace!

Chris said...

Hey girl!!! Sorry to hear that things aren't going the best right now. We'll definitely be praying for you all! We love you and we're here for you. Let us know if we can do anything!