Thursday, May 26, 2005

And the winner is.....

Ok this isn't about American Idol...Go carrie, Go Bo. I think they will both do very well & deserved to win. I pretty much knew it would be Carrie that won.

What I was refering to was the doctors reaction to Justus' lips. He thought it might be chicken pox, shingles, or hand/mouth/foot disease...Yuk that sounds so gross. All of the above are viruses. The doctor even brought in a colleague to look at Js mouth. This made me worry some.

I told them I thought it was fever blisters, b/c I had one as a result of sun poisoning from the 3on3 tourney a few weeks ago. Justus has started slapping as a new addition to his temper tantrums. I think he must have gotten this from me. :(

Yes, we are working on the whole tantrum thing. "Terrible two's", I don't think so. Kids want to be independent & can't talk yet so they do whatever necessary to get your attention. We try to focus on the good, & deal with the bad as it comes. And OH it comes! I love my baby! God must be sure I need more patience.

We went to Walmart & go Justus prescription, the doctor said it might make him cranky. What does he think I've been dealing with this month??? We've been to the doc once a week this month! Ear infection, shots, fever blisters, etc. Oh, don't forget the sore throat/fever day. Sorry if you get tired of my list of woes. But there's no one else to talk to.

I do appreciate all the advice & comments that let me know I'm not at all alone. It's nice to know someone cares! Having said that please pray for my sis, she has post pardom depression. And needs God to help change her situation. Well I'm off to catch up with all of you & see what's up in your life. Much Love---Tiff

2 comments:

Nicole said...

It will get better... i'm praying :) I mean it won't get better JUST b/c i'm praying... well you know what i mean :)

Nicole said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIFFANY!!!!!!!!