Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Kicking & screaming

Well this day has been no more fun than the past 4. We took Justus to the doctor today, poor kid has double ear infection. No wonder he screamed all day long on Monday. Most of my day has been trying to keep Justus comfortable & it hasn't worked all that well, even with tylenol and other medications I can tell that he is still in pain. Only one more hour until he can have more meds. Hopefully we will all get a good nights rest tonight! Please pray for my little one & also for my sanity! Yesterday he cried so much that I ended up crying with him. I would much rather have puke & diarahea than all this noise! On a happy note I did get to see my sister & baby Jaiden today. They both look like they are doing well! I am hoping to be able to go to church on Wed., I need to get out of the house!

2 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

Poor little guy & bless your heart. I hope he feels better soon.

Nicole said...

I did try and call you back yesterday but your phone just kept ringing... no vm. i love you! hope you're not mad at me :)