Saturday, August 13, 2005

Memories

One that really stands out has already been shared but I'll share it again. You had just gotten a new comforter set, sheets, dust ruffel, shams, curtains...the whole kitten caboodle. Anyways I sat down on the bed , OMG you had a heart attack. "Get up, get up you're gonna ruin my comforter. That was so funny! I think you eventually got over it. I remember that it was pretty pricey but it looked great.

What about at my wedding when you took a bite of fruit & then put it back in the basket. We probably all needed some comic relief that day. Especially b/c of me crying & my gma shouting. LOL. My parents still talk about it.

EEMMM...the summer of our 1st year was the first time I met Brooke Story. You introduced me & then we all went to the church on the hill. Somewhere I have a pic of the three of us. I think I had come to visit you some time during the summer.

Also many great times at Oak Mt. Somewhere I have a pic of all of us at the waterfall. One of always got injured but we kept coming back anyways. Gluttons for punishment I guess.

There are so many more memories but I'll have to save them for another day. Love You Nicole!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY , HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Nicole said...

Thank you so much for taking the time to do all that for me! I love the pictures... Matt looked at them with me :)