Monday, December 19, 2005

More great adventures

Well, today wasn't such a great adventure but we did go to Raliegh to pick up Staci & Chris!!! Yea, that meant I got a whole 2 hours with Stack and as is the norm we yacked the entire time. Sam drove around the airport while Justus and I went in to get Stack and her hubby. It's so good to see them!!! And just so you know I think she looks great at 22 1/2 weeks pregnant~!

I had a good time listening & sharing pregnancy memories and all the things staci is feeling. Our real adventure though happened on the way to pick them up. We had picked up biscuits to eat on the way. Justus only ate a little and I said several times that I couldn't believe he hadn't ate more. Little did I know what was around the corner.

Moments later he began to spew sausage and egg biscuit all over himself, carseat & Staci's moms car. YUK. The smell almost made me loose my breakfast too! So, we pulled over, changed clothes and cleaned up as best we could. I prayed the whole way that it was just some phelm or something that made him gag. He didn't throw up again thankfully!

Of course once we got home the other end of things got started & two baths later things have calmed down for the night. It's sad to say but I will miss the MOPS christmas party and a doctors appointment (still trying to get all the glass out of my finger) tommorrow but I really don't mind. I just pray that Staci or Chris doesn't catch whatever bug j-bean has. That would stink so bad!!!!!!!!

SOrry Stack!!!

4 comments:

Staci said...

Hey I don't think I caught anything, except a few laughs and a good time. The car did not smell any different than normal, so I think we are okay there. Mom was just so happy that you were able to go.

So why are you missing your MOPS party and doctors appointment? I missed that.

We made the cookies, burned one batch, but they still came out really good. I had 2 of them... okay maybe 3 of them. I could eat more, but since Jess is only allowed one sweet a day, then I didn't want to be a hog about it!!!

We need to plan an adventure... maybe we can go bowling again- this year. That proves to be fun, and does not cost a lot. I want to come see your family too if there is time. Even Jake :-)

Okay that is all for now. When you get time, read Chris's blog and see what he did tonight-

Staci said...

And Thanks for thinking I look good- you are too kind. I hit 23 weeks today, and Its hard for me to even imagine what I will look like at 40 weeks! I think even my face is changing, as the weeks go by. My hair is straighter, and my teeth look duller- strange. Oh well- the Joys of pregnancy right?

dana said...

I love those times when stuff is coming out of both ends, lots of fun. I am glad you got to and are going to get to spend time with stack, I am jealous. love ya girl

native-nc said...

Just in case it is a bug, I really wanted to keep it all to myself instead of sharing it with all the other kiddos at MOPS. Basically a considerate precaution.