Wednesday, December 07, 2005

A weekend out

Hello all. It's almost Christmas!!!!! I have a room full of gifts that need to be wrapped. Anyone have an elf I can borrow???

Well, we went to Alabama this weekend. Surprised????? No you didn't miss the memo, I didn't tell anyone b/c I wasnt sure if it would work out to see anyone. We came to see sam's family, this is the one time of year that we could squeeze out a few bucks & now we're flat broke! But that's OK.

Sam's mom & brother LOVED seeing Justus ( and us to I guess). And he recieved a multitude of gifts. It was lots of fun watching everyone interact with Justus. He gave out lots of hugs, kisses & I lub you's. We evern visited the great grandparents & j made them all laugh and giggle at the silly stuff he does.

I'm sorry that we didn't have enough time to make it to Alabaster & say hello. This trip was just to short!!!! We left Friday am & got back Sunday pm. Sam put in a lot of driving miles into a short period of time.

I've been catching up on a few Blogs & that's been fun. Nic, you never fail to make me laugh. And thanks for sharing your christmas pics Crystal. I still have to read a few more so don't be offended if you weren't mentioned. Love you all!!!!

7 comments:

dana said...

Hey, I have a blog now too, in case you didn't know. Check it out. I am glad you guys had fun. It was good to read up on you guys. love ya

~Crystal~ said...

Well, it would have been fun to see ya, but I totally understand. :) At least Sam got to see his fam.
I'm glad you enjoyed my trip down memory lane.

Jamie said...

Okay... now I'm offended! Just kidding! Did visiting Bama make you want to move back?

native-nc said...

Not so much... I've moved 3 times since being married. Its a pain in the butt!!!!!!!

~Crystal~ said...

I've got you beat in the moving department. In the last 6 years I've moved 8 times.....4 of those we are first yr of marriage....I hate moving too, unless it's awful from my monster-in-law!

~Crystal~ said...

Hey Girl, you've been blogging awhile, why don't you have a profile pic?

Nicole said...

I'm glad you got to see Sam's family... thats all that matters!