Friday, January 27, 2006

Unamed crudd.....

The doc couldn't say exactly what I have but put me on Azithromycin. Must be some kick butt stuff cause I only take it for 3 days. The pamphlet says it works for an additional 4-10 days. So I am hoping to see a change---tommorrow! I haven't coughed as much today so my muscles are relaxing a little. She said my throat looked like a brillo pad got a hold of it. No wonder it's been hurting. My head is still stuffy but at least I've got some help on the way.

Whatever it is is definetly viral, my mom has it now. Also my white blood count was high so I'm fighting something else too. I guess that's why the crudd has remained unnamed. Justus is a little less severe so he has a cough suppressant to help him sleep at night & something to break it up during the day. All in all I'm glad we went. The end.

3 comments:

dana said...

I am glad relief is on the way. I am going to make appt. for me and the kids. they both cough so hard at nite they wake themselves and each other up (and me) It is horrible. I was on that medicine you had, it is like a pack right? take 2 pills the first dose and one for the next 3 days. Love that fast acting stuff.

native-nc said...

Fast acting alright, I've had to make a few dashes to the bathroom. Side effect...it gets things moving. LOL. Really, I can tell it is working already.

Jamie said...

I hate going to the doctor, but there is nothing worse than being pregnant, sick, and chasing around a toddler! I hope your meds kick butt!