Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Not much to update on. My cough is almost gone & only bothers me when I try to sleep or when I first get up. Thats an improvement....and my back & stomach aren't sore anymore. I still have sinus problems & the headaches are getting worse! Tylenol sucks!!!! Other than that just living life. Justus is 100% which is good & bad. Mainly good. I'm glad he is feeling better.

Every sickness you can think of is going around. Our pastor has viral tonsilitis. Of course this viral cough, the stomach bug, flu, blah, blah, blah. I'm just thankful that I can stay home & recover. Some people don't have that luxury.


Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com

Photo Hosted at Buzznet.com


It took 10 minutes to tear it all down & 30 minutes to put it back together. Justus brought me the clothes & hangers. I put them on the hangers and Justus hung them up.

1 comments:

dana said...

my medicine is making me nauseaus (sp). the last 2 nites it has hit me all of a sudden. it is horrible. the kids are getting better though so that is the most important.