Wednesday, March 15, 2006

His own version

Justus has his own version of everything. Like when we sing "Old McDonald"...had a farm. Justus' version is old mcdonald had a ARM E-IE-I-O. And when we say our prayers at night he has to come back to momma & daddy twenty thousand times, I love it! We need all the prayers we can get. BLUE's CLUE's is lews-lews. Can't quite get the K sound down yet. There is so much more but I can't think of it at the moment.

I have begun the nesting process so the house is tore up top to bottom trying to get rid of unnecessary junk. And also get ready for a consignment sale next weekend at the church. I'll be getting rid of some baby clothes so I can buy some new for the one on the way. We had a busy weekend & every weekend from now to kingdom come is full.

We still haven't used our tickets to the Biltmore House that our youth kids bought us for Christmas. I'm ticked!!! I wanted to go before the baby got here or before I so big I couldn't enjoy it. That doesn't look like its going to happen unless some event gets canceled or we can weasel our way out of it. I would really like a "vacation" before the baby gets here. We'll see!

Sam cut his hair. It was HUGE!!! It looks OK but after three years of growing it out I'm still trying to get used to it. He started growing it when we found out that I was pregnant. It's getting to hot to let it grow out more so that's that.

We're going to have a baby shower for me & my sister in law next month. I'm so excited! The theme is luau...lots of good food. I don't know if I should register or not. I have almost everything I need for a boy. But there are a few things I didn't have last time that would be great this time. Like a sling to carry the baby around. That way I can still chase after Justus and the baby wille be safe.

It's cold here today...my sinuses are so confused. Hot/cold/hot/cold.....arrgghh. Spring/winter/spring/winter. Well I'm ready for the weather to make up it's mind. Other than that things are good here. How about you?????

ps Justus stuck a raisin in his nose today. It was hilarious once I realized what it was. He sneezed it out. Thankfully!

2 comments:

dana said...

Jesse and Emma (more Emma) refuse to learn the right way to say things, but it is kinda cute. I am cracking up at the amount of activity with him, sounds just like Jesse. Love the stories.

Staci said...

LOL- thanks for the great post. Its good to hear from you this morning. I hope to slow down starting this weekend... so maybe we can talk on the phone! I'm sorry that we didn't get to talk the other day.

I totally understand your hectic schedule and the desire to "get a way" before the baby comes. I hope it works out for you. Plead your case to the Pastor Wife... and to Sam- then maybe it will be accomplished. I know our pastors wife is good about relaying information to our pastor when Chris won't do it. (we all try to please... you know?)

I'm excited about coming home in June. I can't wait to see you and your pregnant self! I never got to see you pregnant with Justus except in the first trimester at Nicole's wedding.

Okay- I have to get dressed now, we are leaving for San Antonio in about 20 minutes and my hair is still wet!!!

Love ya Shelly Bean