Monday, April 10, 2006

We're back!

We had a great time on our mini vacation. I wrote about it on my xanga so go there for details. It is really good to be home. I didn't sleep more than 10 hours the entire weekend so I'm pretty wiped out.

I went to the doctor today & I've gained 4lbs since my last visit.....NOT GOOD!!!!!!!!!!! No wonder I"m feeling bigger these days! I will try to put up pictures later but they will probably go on xanga b/c it's SO much easier to put them up there. (MAC friendly). None of the pics really show how big I actually am so maybe I can get a good "fat girl" pic soon. Later...yawn.

2 comments:

dana said...

he is still the same, I don't think he is going to get "better". We are going to see him on Saturday, and I am just hoping I can hold it together and that the kids don't bug him too much. We will see what the rest of this summer holds. Thanks for asking.

Nicole said...

i'm glad you guys had a good time... you deserved it!

love ya!