Friday, May 05, 2006

28 weeks today.

Just 12 more weeks to go and it seems like a lifetime. Last night I was awake from 3 to 5am sitting here WISHING I was asleep. Guess I'm just getting ready for a night owl.

I go to the doctor next friday to do the glucose test, weigh in (yuk) and I am going to ask them to go ahead and check me. I don't want to be as surprised as I was with Justus if this peanut decides he's ready to come. I still have some contractions each day & pressure also but nothing extraordinary.

This weekend we are helping my friend move (going through a divorce). It really stinks- please pray that this will be a smooth transition. She thinks she will be able to rest better once she is out of "that house". The youth kids are helping her move so that should be interesting!

2 comments:

Staci said...

WOW, it won't be long~!!

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»