Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Flying by

This weekend was so long but it went so fast. Make any sense?? Every day, all day Friday through Monday afternoon was spent with family & friends. My brother & SIL came in from Florida and we had a baby shower (luau theme) for the she & I together. Since neither of us wants to be the center of attention we both liked the idea of doing it together. And it turned out great.

However I have no pictures b/c my camera has the flu. Not really of course but there is something going on. It will use two fresh batteries in a day. And the zoom just decided to stop working. VERY ANNOYING!!!! I'm hoping we can get it fixed instead of having to replace it since digitals aren't exactly cheap. But I will have one in working order by the time my new angel arrives!!!!!

Well, I gotta go. Supper is ready and this hungry momma ain't waiting! More soon; I promise!

0 comments: