Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I had a great birthday! Including dinner at Outback, watching the new X-men movie and a family party here at the house. Mom made crockpot macaroni, dad grilled hotdogs. And we made homemade ice cream & strawberry cobbler! Yummy stuff. There was other food to but those are the hightlights.

Sam got sick on Sunday & spent most of the day in the bathroom or close to a bucket. Thankfully it only last one day & so far no one else has gotten sick!!!! The stomach bug & flu are both going around. ICK.

Last night we went to watch two of our students at their spring chorus concert. It lasted three hours!!!!!! OMG, my butt hurt from sitting on the auditorium, wooden chairs. Still, they did well & I enjoyed it alot!

This weekend is our youth outreach called Elevation. Several churches are involved & we're hoping to make an annual thing. So we got together with our leaders to go over last minute details. And see what still needs to be done. On my to-do list is find a babysitter for Justus...I've already called in my favors for a while.

Sue watched Justus while we did dinner/movie. Mom watched him while we did the three hour test. And Bethany watched him last night during the concert. I'm all out of freebies...um. Good thing it's almost payday!


I have some pics to put up. Justus got so dirty yesterday. I just need to get them off the camera!

1 comments:

Nicole said...

glad you had a good b'day... you deserved it! love ya girl!