Friday, May 12, 2006

More about me-

You guys know me pretty well. I laughed & cried when reading about me. Then went to bed & tried to sleep. I layed there an hour before deciding to get up & write a few more things. So here's what I came up with.

121. At night when I can't sleep I pray first. Then read a book. Or lay there & think until I fall asleep.
122. I almost always remember my dreams. Good, bad, & ugly.
123. During this pregnancy I've had some CRAZY dreams.
124. When Justus sleeps in bed with us (99% of the time) I like to rub his head. And he sometimes grabs my hand & holds it while he sleeps. (how sweet)
125. I don't usually snore.
126. Clean sheets are a must! Love a cold pillow too.
127. I have fought depression since my teenage years.
128. For the most part I have overcome it...its a daily decision.
129. "Crises" pass quicker & easier with prayer.
130. Others see things in me that I can't see myself.
131. I want to go to college at some point in my life.
132. I have never smoked before.
133. No drugs-ever.
134. Never been drunk....always wanted to be but am to afraid to unleash that devil.
135. My thought life is my biggest struggle.
136. Once I get ahold of that I am much safer & so are others.
137. I have a GREAT handful of friends & that is enough for me.
138. On my to-do list is: get a tatoo & go sky diving, Doubt either will ever happen.
140. At one point in time I would have kissed Staci's brother though I am glad it never happened.
141. Also on my to-do list is get my driver's liscense.
142. One dream come true would be to have a home of my own. And be able to maintain it.
143. I miss MC's.
144. Part of me died in Florida...or at least got pruned.
145. Forgiveness is often something I cannot do on my own.
146. I wore a size 10 for about two months of my life. I almost felt too skinny- how wierd is that?
147. Size 12 is skinny for me.....but a 14/16 would be great!!
148. I have always dreamed of being a teacher...maybe I am.
149. But secretly I wanted to be a missionary.
150. Attitude used to be my first name. Not sure what you'd say now.
151. My natural hair color is mouse brown but I prefer a blonde version.
152. I loved my hair long but don't have the patience to grow it back out.
153. May 27th will be my 27th birthday.
154. I would love to have my legs waxed right before I have the baby.
155. I HATE shaving, I don't do it unless I have to.
156. PJ's are my favorite clothing to wear right now.
157. Why wear makeup unless you're leaving the house?
158. Laundry is the worst chore ever, with exception to dishes.
159. Although afraid of heights I loved roller coasters.
160. Haven't been on one since I found out I was pregnant with Justus.
161. First knew I was pregnant while I was sick, sick, sick in Mexico.
162. I'm getting sleepy.
163. I go to the clearence isle first.
164. My "christmas" box is starting to get full.
165. When I see people biting their fingernails I gag.
166. I collect change...for emergencies.
167. The most I've had at one time was a little over $200.
168. One of my most prized treasures is a picture that my MC girls in Florida bought me for my 25th birthday.
169. My checkbook is NEVER balanced.
170. I've never had a credit card.
171. I have another niece on the way (Leah should be born sometime in June.)
172. Once I make up my mind; I rarely go back.
173. When I was young I had a problem lying.
174. I have been accused of lying many times b/c I wouldn't point the finger & rat out others.
175. Integrity is important to me.
176. Lying is the worst thing you can do to me. Even if the truth hurts.
177. Knowing that I can't solve ALL problems is freedom to me.
178. Angelfood cake is gross! I tried it again recently- YUK.
179. Ham is worse.
180. I am still "allergic" to ham.
181. But I can deal with & even eat hamburger now.
182. Haven't ever tried sushi...
183. Probably never will.
184. Cannot ski-period. Not on water, not on snow/ice.
185. Can attempt- bowling & volleyball.
186. One day I will have a diamond ring.
187. I want a trampoline..to jump off the fat. Hahaha.
188. Still miss being part of Uncle Barry's children's ministry.
189. Favorite rose is the sterling rose b/c it's purple.
190. I no longer hate pink; I actually own a pink shirt; aren't you proud?
191. Water is still my favorite drink. Not sure what my favorite food is.
192. I'm running out of things to say. But know there's alot more to me than this.
193. I MIGHT want to try again for a little girl but haven't quite talked myself into being pregnant again.
194. I never wanted to live in Florida but do miss the beach.
195. Don't drink coffee. It gives me the runs. TMI I know. Oh well deal with it!
196. Want the courage to sing with the praise & worship band (youth band).
197. I loved singing in the choir at Kingwood- for some reason it didn't intimidate me.
198. Still would rather be behind the sceens instead of center of attention.
199. I love the church we are at!!!!
200. Am praying for restoration with my brother.
201. Writing these 80 things has taken me an hour.
202. God is restoring my joy.
203. I can finally see a glimpse of Tiffany.
204. I won't send you a forward unless it's important to me or if it made me laugh.
205. Another thing I treasure is the memories of my wedding. Will discuss that on my anniversary. Sorry you must wait until September.
206. The car we bought for a $1,000 has lasted almost 6 years. WOW- God is faithful.
207. Not sure how we will get another one when this one dies but I'll deal with that when it comes.
208. Love painting my toenails but hate painting my nails.
209. I always mess up my fingernails somehow.
210. Acrylics aren't for me. (can't afford the upkeep).
211. Want to learn quiltmaking at some point in time.
212. Hope that this baby has curly hair like his daddy's!
213. Tonight I have gas but no heartburn. I prefer gas.
214. I'm ready for bed, don't think I'll make it to 113 of my own but you've probably heard enough by now.
215. I really wanted to go on a missions trip to Guatemala this summer; until I found out I was pregnant & due in the summer. Bummer.
216. Winter is better than summer but I always look forward to the seasons changing.
217. More expensive doesn't always mean better. An cheaper isn't always a great deal.
218. Since geting married 5 years ago all my bridesmaid have gotten married & all but one now has children.
219. I think tulips are just as pretty as roses.
220. Roses are sometimes overrated.

OK- there is 100 things about me from me. Hope it wasn't to boring. I need rest. Goodnight.

ps Now I am hungry & have to pee again. thanks alot!

221. I am a pretty private person but here I am sharing my junk on the www.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

good job! see that wasn't so hard now was it?

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

~Crystal~ said...

I was wondering of you would make a list too. I learned alot about you.