Friday, May 26, 2006

One, two, three...

I've been three times to the doctor this week!! And now we're running low on gas. Not so good on the budget but hey, whatcha gonna do?? I went on Monday for the three hour test..yuk. Then yesterday for a regular check up. And today for an unscheduled sonagram.

Here is the diagnosis. I DON"T have gestational diabetes!!! Thank you Jesus! Still watching sugars & carbs. If that's possible for a chick who prefers chocolate milk (nesquick) & cereal to any other meal at this point in pregnancy. I have gained only 5 pounds so far but added LOTS of inches. In fact I am measuring three weeks ahead. I told those goofballs not to change my due date (in the beginning), but we shall see what happens. My baby's approximate weight right now is 3lbs 14oz. This ones gonna be a whopper!!! According to the docs due date for me I still have 9 weeks to go.

Technically I could gain twenty more pounds & still be within the "normal" range for an overweight person. My goal is to only gain 15 pounds total. With Justus I gained 8 pounds. I was back in my regular clothes one week after he was born. To bad it didn't stay that way. After all the changes the first year of J's life I gained about 10 pounds and didn't lose it before getting pregnant this time. NOT to bright!!!!!

As usual people are asking stupid questions like: "when are you going to have the next one??" HELLO, can I get this one out first? And they still lie---"you don't look 30 weeks pregnant". Geeze, thanks for the compliment but believe me I feel 31 weeks pregnant & then some!

So in case your wondering; no I"m not complaining just telling you pregnant thoughts!

Also here are a few things I'll share as well.

1. My feet are swollen.
2. My boobs are even bigger.
3. My hips are starting to pop. I'm gettng closer!
4. As far as I"m concerned this baby can come as soon as it's ready (healthy).

5 comments:

dana said...

Well since I can't see you I won't tell you that you look 30 weeks, which by the way, makes no sense to me. Anyway, go ahead with your pregnant rantings, it's all good. It will be over soon and you will be holding that sweet little (or big) baby in your arms.

Jamie said...

You can do it, Tiff!! I hated the whole hips popping thing. Have you told us what you guys are naming this little guy?

native-nc said...

No names will be mentioned until after the baby is born....gotta have some surprise!!! But it definetly is a boy- we saw him in all his glory today!

~Crystal~ said...

I drink Nesquik every night! I'm not supposed to have sugar either, so I use the no sugar added Nesquik, it's more expensive, but only has 3grams of sugar. That's ALOT better than the original. I can't remember what the grams are in that one. It tastes the same to me & I'm picky about that stuff, if it doesn't taste the same as the sugary stuff, I don't want it. Give it a try.

Also I can't wait to hear this babie's name. :)

Staci said...

I can't believe you have only gained 5 pounds! I don't see how that is possible. I gained that in my first trimester! I guess my body just puts on weight a lot faster. I was NOT back in my other clothes in one week, in fact I'm still not there and its been 6 weeks. Sad.

You can have the baby once I get to NC. I will be happy to be there :)

I'll be there in one week and 5 days.

I can't wait to give you your babystuff!!! How fun!