Monday, May 15, 2006

Ramblings-

Well, I know that I've gained only 1 pound since the last time I went to the doctor. So that is NICE! I have been watching the portions I eat. And ate more often.

However when I took the glucose test it was higher than they want it so I have to go back for the 3 hour. It wouldn't surprise me if I do have gestantional diabetes. It would however be disappointing. I have craved sugar nonstop this time. And I've tried to stay away from it. I haven't done the best job.

Justus helped me cook supper tonight. It included bisquick in the recipe. He is a strange little one. He started eating the clumps of bisquick when it was just the powder no milk or egg added yet. YUK!!


Lotion on the belly is a must at this point. I've been itching~!

Last night I did not wake up once to go to the bathroom; how odd.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I never itched until this last pregnancy... it was bad at times.

dana said...

My belly never itched, my back was what was really itchy. Both my pregnancys were strange. Yuck on the bisquick thing, my kids pick stuff up and put stuff in their mouths too, not as often as they used to do, but they still do it. I am patiently waiting for them to outgrow that nasty habit...

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»