Friday, June 23, 2006

We accidently erased all the pics off of our new camera. Including 15 minutes worth of movies.....I almost cried!!!!!!!!! The videos were of Justus saying his prayers at night, the kids in the pool blowing me kisses & riding the horse (uncle jake), and Justus dancing; shaking his booty. The worst part is that we don't know what we did so it could happen again. That's all for my pity party.

Things here are slowly coming to order in getting ready for the baby. Sam has been so awesome & patient with me. I didn't really go threw the nesting phase with Justus but this time it's been really bad. Cleaning out the closet, cabinets, dressers, the house is still in shambles but I feel good about the changes that have been made!

Little by little we're getting rid of junk that has just been in the way since we've been here for the past two years. There is still plenty to keep me busy until the baby gets here but all in all the house is ready for baby. As for me, I'm physically ready. I still get a little freaked about how to care for two ( three) kids but also totally excited to get started!

1 comments:

Nicole said...

that stinks!

nesting... yep did that a bunch. you'd think i'm doing it again but I assure you I am NOT pregnant... just trying to cut down on the amount of junk to move around.