Sunday, July 16, 2006

Better Late Than Never

My 3 Things List:

What scares me:
failure
being alone
disappointing God

What Makes me laugh:
my gas bug children & their daddy
myself at the silly things I do
teenagers

3 Things I Love:
staying at home with my kiddos
music
my family

3 Things on my desk:
A to do list
Books to be read
A huge glass of water

3 Things I want to do before I die:
Write a book- even if it's only read by my children
Get a degree
Grow my hair long again

3 Things I can do:
Make Sam mad
Sing
Keep a secret

3 Things to describe me:
complex
anal- at times
loving

3 Things I can't do:
keep my house clean
scrapbook
play video games well

3 Things I should listen to:
my mothers advice
God's word
encouragement of others

3 Things I should'nt listen to:
my pessimistic thoughts
j's whinning
the news- so sad most of the time

My favorite foods:
orange tic tacs (new)
chocolate
fresh fruits

3 Things I want to learn:
To cook healthier
Sign Language
More about my computer

My 3 drinks:
WATER
Cranberry juice
Lemonade

Three shows I watched as a kid:
The Smurfs--only when my mom wasn't around; she didn't like the witchcraft. I guess she knew what she was talking about.
General Hospital- oddly enough this was OK to watch
A Team

I think everyone has been tagged. Oh well.

4 comments:

Iohannes said...

ok

www.lanaveargos.blogspot.com

~Crystal~ said...

HAHA...I watched GH too. I used to pretend I was Luke & Laura...Yeah, I played both rolls.

Staci said...

I love your list. Thanks for posting one.

Mel said...

it's never too late to play- I'm glad you did!!!