Thursday, July 20, 2006

Finish this sentence...

LATE AS USUAL....

My home is...the place God has provided for us now.
I am listening to...Justus make a mess. Typical!
Maybe I should...take a minute & read a devotion.
I love it when...I don't wake up with a headache!
My best friend...I'm not really sure.
I don't understand....my attitude this morning.
I lost....my sleep last night.
People say...alot of things they don't mean.
The meaning of my blog name...I am a native of NC. BORING!!!!!!!
Love is...painful & always worth it!
Right now, somewhere, someone is...hoping I will gain a little perspective today.
I will always..be thankful for God's grace!
Once upon a time I....had a plan.
I never want to....hurt someones feelings.
My personal motto is...let go of what you can't control.
When I wake up in the morning...I try to go back to sleep.
I get annoyed when....I ride in the car with Sam.
People always...compliment me on my beautiful kids!
I sing...when I am really happy or if I'm in a really bad mood.
Hugs are the best...when they're from my husband. He gives the best hugs ever!
Today I am...GRUMPY; in case you couldn't already tell.
Tomorrow I will...be better- I hope!!!!!!
I really want...my own home & a car with AC!
If my girls/boys were born the opposite sex, I would have named them...none of your business! Still thinking on that one.

I won't tag anyone since most everyone has already done this....I don't plan on showing my house. Its not really "me". Sorry!

3 comments:

Mel said...

I'm glad you played even if it takes you a bit longer than everyone else- I think you have a BEAUTIFUL excuse. I do hope you change your mind on your house....I know you have made a wonderful home for your family!! But that is cool either way- you can just post more and more pics of that beautiful family and I'll let it slide :)

Jamie said...

Girl... I find myself deep cleaning each area that I photograph!! You want me to leave it like it is and let you get a good laugh??

Staci said...

Yeah I tried the game, but now the rest of my house is my dirty secret. its all a mess, and I'm just not into showing the world my mess or my stuff... lol- no matter where Its stuffed!!!