Thursday, July 13, 2006

Short update

Well, both the boys are asleep & in bed! And all by midnight!!!!! Man, I'm good. Hahaha. We'll see how long that lasts! Justus took a three hour nap today so I'm pretty sure he'll be up by the crack of dawn.

Ezekiel didn't eat very well today. And I got so frustrated! He just wants to sleep & I don't blame him. It sounds pretty good to me to. Tonight he took 3oz. so that is pretty decent. Once I know his body is working properly I won't be as concerned about the amount that he eats. I'm rambling.

Anyways, Justus is still adjusting and I am to. Zeke takes it all in stride and sleeps through most of the drama. He is pretty laid back but has started showing some personality by kicking his legs when he doesn't like something.

I've had some problems posting my pics so that is why you haven't seen the rest of my color pics....I'm going to try one more time with the blue just because I like the pic. My pink/purple weren't anything spectacular so I'm not going to waste my time.

OK- just checked and the blue didn't go through.....maybe tommorrow.

1 comments:

dana said...

Why don't you think his body is working properly? You are not rambling, it is stuff on your mind. I am glad you and baby are both doing good. It is easy when the second one is more laid back, but that wasn't Emma so.... Ok hope to hear from ya soon. Congrats again on another beautiful boy!