Saturday, August 05, 2006

Talledega Nights

We went to see this movie today & ended up walking out. It was rated PG-13. I didn't even want to watch the entire thing. There was enough cussing to last me a lifetime in the first 30 minutes alone. Including the "F" word & taking God's name in vain. It also had a same sex couple in the limelight so to speak...anyways we finally had enough and left. We should have left sooner; but I kept hoping it would get better. It didn't. What stinks is that there were some really funny parts & you always want to know the outcome but---I didn't want to know bad enough to sit through all that filth. This movie also includes teaching kids to be rude, & curse, etc. And encourages affairs. NOT the best movie in the world. Definetly not PG-13 to me!!!!! Can't they just do something CLEAN for a change??

3 comments:

prftpeace said...

Thank you! I suspected that's what the movie would be like from the previews. My hubby is really into racing and I had already decided not to go see it if he suggested it...this just confirmed my decision.

Vickie said...

The previews don't even interest me. I don't think the main actor is funny either. More like STUPID!! I think it would be a total waste of time and money.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! advice from dental students Dell pdas find compare read reviews Chastity domination female male usa marketing user guest book email Accutane guild suv legal Ace inhibitor blood pressure Vw 3 cyl Compare water filters reverse osmosis Seasonal camping md http://www.specialcoloredcontactlens.info Models by ertl on nude teen