Wednesday, November 08, 2006

HOWDY



So, I've got a second to say hello....life seems to be speeding up! Justus is getting so big & Zeke is just amazing! THis week has been pretty busy & the weekend will pick up speed as well. We still have shots (yuk), student night out (dinner), family pics for our church directory ( again, YUK!) and a fundraiser for a new teen center some friends of ours are opening up.

I think next week will be our only week that there isn't some commitment on the calendar. Maybe some things will show up. If not maybe I can finish the book I started three weeks ago. Ah, that would be nice!

ps I tried to turn the picture for some reason blogger didn't translate correctly. How surprising.

5 comments:

Oberon said...

.......you're doing a wonderful job.

Jamie said...

You have two BEAUTIFUL kids! I understand about the committment thing. It seems there is always something to do... like right now! I'm just longing for a month or week or even a few days with NOTHING in them!

Nicole said...

busy busy busy... hopefully things will slow down soon and give you some time with your family.

thanks for the phone call!

Karen Welsh said...

Your children are the cutiest (I don't know if that is a real word, but it describes them!)
Hey, stop by for a visit at my blogsite. I've missed you!
Sorry I haven't posted, but I went through a little depression. It's touched upon at my site.
God bless,
Mediocre
mediocreministerswife.blogspot.com

Karen Welsh said...

I also meant to say that children grow up so quickly (even though it doesn't feel like it in that moment), so enjoy each and every moment!