Monday, January 08, 2007

On to 2007

So I now have a few minutes to do my 2006 review. I've come to the conclusion that I've been blessed! 2006 was a great year for me. I finally broke free from some lingering depression. It still tries to overcome me but I am learning how to deal with it rather than ignore it! In 2006 Sam & I have gotten closer. Justus has grown like a weed. And Ezekiel was born. We got a new to us car and God blessed us tremendously.

This year I look forward to an even better year. One of my most favorite ways to relax & get a good laugh is to spend a few moments with you. You girls bring a lot of joy to me. And I appreciate your honesty and being part of your lives....even if its from hundreds or thousands of miles away. Like I said, I am blessed!

My goals for the year are: To be wise in my spending.
Organization
Get more involved with Sam & ministry in general
*Dare I say lose weight???? It's always at the back of my mind. But rarely do I make a decision to do something about it. -We shall see.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

The highlight of your year is when you got to come and visit me ;)

Jamie said...

I'll get to loose weight this year... but only after I gain it! :)