Thursday, February 01, 2007

The Fam & our pretend snow storm

Well, it was snowing this AM at 7:30 but I got back in bed. The snow ended by noon & was melted by the rain at 3ish. It was a very wet snow- if that makes any sense. Colder air might have done us good. We got the boys dressed for a little photo op and Zeke went to sleep right after. Justus insisted on sliding down the hill. But I don't have those pics on the computer yet. I'd say we had just enough snow for Jbean to enjoy. A nice break from the day to day routine. Sam stayed home for a half day and that was nice.






2 comments:

Gretchen said...

Yeah. Wish it woulda snowed longer! I hated when it stopped. It was Mark's 1st time and he was having a blast. By the time hubby got home, the slush had started. He was upset that he didn't get to play with Mark in the "snow" hehe. I will have my pics on tomorrow.

~Crystal~ said...

Those are such good pictures of your little fam.

I took the pic of you & Sam & got an url for it, so you can use it for your profile picture if you want too.

Hopefully this will work.

http://i7.tinypic.com/35cgdop.jpg

Copy & paste this & put in the place on edit your profile where it has a place for a picture. Then save it. :)