Wednesday, February 21, 2007

THE NERVE!!!!!!!!

We bought a trampoline for Justus (and me too I've wanted one for a while) to jump on and get out a little bit of energy. We put up the bottom part of it on Monday before Sam had to go to work. Then yesterday we put up the enclosure. Justus LOVED it & we jumped until the Z woke up from his nap.

About an hour later Chile(dog) was barking her head off upstairs. My mom was yelling at her to be quiet when she happened to look outside and see two of our teenage neighbors zipping the enclosure & high tailing it out of our yard. I cannot tell you how mad that made me!

They thought that no one was home and they could just waltz on over & use my baby's toy for their own. I sure am glad that I wasn't the one who caught them; I doubt I'd had been very Christian about it!!!! We just bought it two days ago!!!!!! They didn't even ask!!!

We found out last night that they've already been arrested for trespassing before. WOW--- I feel great that they live just next door! Well now I'd really like to put up a privacy fence but if they really want to get in they will. And I'm sure that when they think no one is at home they'll try their escapades again.

Sam made a sign saying that we will call the police if they try it again...that made me laugh! But if I'm here alone and they try and I see them I will call. It is so rude, inconsiderate & just plain wrong!

Oh yeah- the neighbors on the other side of them have already put up a fence!

3 comments:

Staci said...

A fence is good, but like you said it will only keep the honest crook out. The good thing is you will catch them, because they will think you are gone, because no car will be there and BAAM you will call the cops and its the slammer for them. LOL. I would be ticked too. How rude.

Jamie said...

HOw stinkin' inconsiderate! I would have gone next door and told on them! Unless the parents are just as bad!

~Crystal~ said...

Oh I would have told them a thing or two. Since we live up hear on the mountain, people think it's OK, to walk up our drive & into my backyard to climb the mountain. It's still my yard! It unnerves me so bad. I've ran off quite a few people.