Sunday, April 29, 2007

Attention: Please Pray....

My gloomy mood has ended & I'm A-O-K. But I really want to ask you guys to be in prayer for a friend of mine. Her name is Lisa and she has breast cancer. In fact tommorrow she goes for a lumpectomy & I just found out today! She found out about a week ago & they're already doing surgery! Please pray that they have caught it in time and that it hasn't spread any farther. Along with the lump they will also take out lymph nodes; it should take about an hour if they only find what they're looking for. However there is a very real possibility that they may find more. She has had this spot looked at over the past four years, this time when they did the biopsy they found it was malignant. Her husband is one of our youth leaders & she is one of a 'few' friends that I have around here. It's very sad that she even has to go through this! They have two children in elementary school and she is afraid that she will have to leave them for radiation therapy and/or chemo. Please pray!




.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

I will be praying for LIsa and her family.

~Crystal~ said...

I will be too. Keep us updated.

Nicole said...

praying

Staci said...

I will pray.
Do I know them?