Thursday, May 31, 2007

Memorial Weekend....

This weekend was my birthday & we had a blast!! My brother & sis-in-law showed up with my niece on Friday morning and the fun kept coming until they left on Tuesday morning. Justus did really well with Leah but Zeke was pretty cranky on and off the whole time. Reguardless- we had plenty of family, friends & fun. And they will be back in about a month when we celebrate Leah & Zeke's first birthday.

Bethany and the kiddos were here each day as well so it was a very busy, busy time. The men put up the pool for us on Friday so that we could use it sometime during the weekend. I really thought it would be to cold but the kids got in and played for hours! We also went to see the third Pirates of the Carribean movie. And of course cooked out on Memorial Day.

If you throw in bath time, trips to Walmart and keeping the house presentable we ran out of time. It was like a mini vacation and we were all pretty tired by the end of four days.

TRYING for a picture of all the grandkids together. My baby grinch wasn't enjoying this moment at all.


Even the kiddy pool wasn't a hit at first. It did eventually warm up some so they came back to splash around.


Zeke on the slip n slide. The pool was a bit chilly but the babies liked this!


Drying out on the trampoline


Leah---fun in the sun (my niece)


Water Balloons!!!!


Andrew Thompson- Nathan's baby


Bathtime babies


My nephew Brandon wrote this for me on my birthday

5 comments:

dana said...

those pictures are priceless!!

Nicole said...

awe how sweet

Jamie said...

I love the slip n slide pic! So fun!

Staci said...

Great pictures. I feel too far from home. I would have been there with you all having fun!!! Sigh.

Nicole said...

post something new please... i'm bored