Monday, July 23, 2007

Little Guy

Last week we took Zeke to the doctor for his 1 year shots. He is growing like a weed. 22lbs, 31inches. I really didn't think another baby would keep me on my toes as much as Justus did but I've been proven wrong. Ez is motivated to keep up with Justus so he is learning things a lot faster than I remember J doing. But there are also areas where is a behind. One of those things is talking. HE says: mommy, daddy, ball and then squeals and grunts the rest. I am a bit concerned but the doctor says he's within the norm.

He has allergies like Justus & myself. And they have been pretty severe the past month or so. The doctor put him on two meds daily & a nebulizer every four hours as needed. Justus has to use occasionally but not nearly as much as Zeke. Here is a couple of pics. One while he is getting a treatment. And one of the nebulizer. Its a cow & came with a barn carrying case....very cute, not much fun though.



2 comments:

Nicole said...

my boys are almost 16 months and jacob is the only one that really cares about talking... he says momma, dadda and ball... he tries to copy other stuff. Jeremiah mostly says momma... he SQUEALS like a girl! i've started popping him when he starts pitching a fit!

Jamie said...

Bryant didn't develop verbally like Tres did. But he's doing just fine now! I even took him to have his speech evaluated last month just to make sure!