Sunday, August 05, 2007

Class reunion

It's been ten years already! SO a few months ago I started hearing buzz about our class reunion that will be in September. YIKES. I keep going back & forth on whether or not I should go. In fact I saw a girl I went to school with at Walmart. She looked the perfect!! Same haircut, same trim size, same great smile. I was impressed and a bit intimidated. I've gained a good bit of weight since the 'good ole days. And haven't loved my hair since I cut it in master's.

I have seen others that don't look so goo. And I'm just wondering if it's worth the time & money to see that I wasn't close to ten years ago & am not close to now. Any thoughts on the subject??? I honestly think the only reason to go is curiosity.

1 comments:

Nicole said...

its my 10 year too! i heard some talk of a reunion but not lately... i'd like to go but I don't know if its actually going to happen. i'd go just out of curiosity.