Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sad News

Early this morning Clint died. I don't know any details other than it has been a LONG uphill battle. The medications did not work. His organs had difficulty keeping up with the meds. Aubrey has been there for almost two weeks. That is a long time to sit by and watch someone die, all the while hoping for a miracle. Several days he was unconcious and there was very little response from Clint when he was awake.

Please pray for peace within this family. Their names are Sherry & Jeff (mom & stepdad), Jessica (sister), Carly, Whitney, Aubrey (step sisters). That is the immediate family. Josh & Leah are still there as well. The funeral will be this Thursday. Josh will be part of it but I haven't talked with him today to find out if he is a paulbearer(sp??) or what.


Clint was only ninteen & proudly served our county.

2 comments:

Staci said...

WOW- only 19 how sad~
What time and where is the funeral? Email me please. I will call you if I don't hear from you.

dana said...

I am so sorry for the loss. I can't imagine going through something like that. I will add you to our prayer list.