Tuesday, November 06, 2007

NFL baby

We had an awesome time at the football game. Four hours of adult talk only was heavenly! That night after the game was the beginning of our community outreach. After two hours of traffic we made to the church right on time. Our outreach was a great sucess. In four nights we had over 1200 people come through. This was the busiest year yet. My mom stayed at the house and watched the kids for us. Aubrey and I had lots of fun making hot chocolate and taking it to the workers. It got pretty cold after tke sun went down. Here are a few from the game. And a few of the kids at the outreach on Halloween night.







1 comments:

Staci said...

I'm so proud of you for taking pictures at the game and posting them! :-) Thumbs up to you!

I want to see that movie, I'm sure Chris will laugh out loud during it. We could use some laughter these days!!!

Kids look cute.
Love you- see you SOON!!!!