Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Christmas

This year we had Christmas at 'my' house aka downstairs. We had to because there is no room upstairs anymore. My mom got a new table that is enormous! We can all sit down & eat together but once we're there we can't move. Sometimes it's fun
having everyone eat together other times it's just a royal pain! The table is nice, I like it alot. I'll take a picture soon.

At our house we open gifts one person at a time starting with the youngest. Last year we let all the kids open at one time. No one liked it. We didn't get to see each others gift. So we went back to the long drawn out process & we all like it better that way! I only got to take a few pictures so here is one of each of the kids youngest to oldest. After the kids are done couples take turns opening. I didn't get any couple pic b/c Justus wanted all his toys opened so we were busy.






0 comments: