Thursday, January 17, 2008

Our 'snow' day...

The snow came & the snow left. The best of the snow was at 3am when I was peacfully sleeping in my warm bed. By 9am (when my husband woke us all up) there was still some icy snow laying around but it was raining. Sam & I got the boys ready to go outside and he took them outside, I waited inside & got dry clothes ready. I knew they couldn't stay out long because the rain was melting the snow even though it was still 32 degrees outside. I'm bummed that the snow didn't last & it wasn't very much fun (as a parent) but Justus had a blast. He came in for new clothes and headed right back out. He may have spent a total of forty five minutes outside before coming in for some hot chocolate.

There was a lot of icy snow on the trampoline without having to dig around in the mud. (a mommy idea)


Watchout!!!! SNOWBALL!


Zeke wearing socks b/c his mitten he wore earlier weren't waterproof.


Everybody meet Cody the snowman:


Cody after a battle with Justus & the rain, he tried to repair him but it didn't work.

2 comments:

Staci said...

Do you have pics of Chloe sliding?

Jamie said...

It looks like you made the most of it though!