Sunday, January 06, 2008

So, for a long time I have felt a tad bit aimless in my life. Part of it is the depression I went through ( and still fight). Another part of it is being a stay at home mom and becoming complacent. There are moments that I feel I am spinning my wheels. I can't say I feel it's a waste of time but it would be a lie if I said it is just pure bliss. I find it hard to maintain my relationships. With family, friends & specifically God. However the past few months have been different.

I should start with the stirring that God had been doing in our church, it has been a refreshing change for me. I have gone from showing up at church to anticipating what will happen. A lot of that has been my own attitude. And of course the Holy Spirit stirring in my heart. God has been at work with our pastor as well.

A few weeks before Thanksgiving our pastor announced that we would be doing a miracle crusade at our church. It started today & I'm very excited. Already people have been healed. In preparation for the crusade there have been tons of prayer meetings & fasting. All of this is coinciding with the Holy Spirit stirring the congregation.

And during this time I have been reading more faithful than usual----that sounds bad but I'm happy that my appetite for God's word is in full swing again. I hope to not lose momentum.

So thats my tidbit of my heart for now. Just thought I'd share a bit!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

you keep it real and thats what I admire about you...


love ya!

Staci said...

Blog moreoften....lol
love you.
Call me!
Lets do something!