Sunday, January 13, 2008

Testimony Time

This past week was our crusade/revival at church. It was great & God has done some amazing things in our lives! So I thought I would share a little. First of all our Pastor prayed with our whole family to break a generational curse; for me personally it was encouraging that I wasn't the only one who saw it. There was a lady healed of terminal cancer, another lady who had pain from a cyst on her ovary was healed as well. There are so many things that happened I can't begin to tell them all but I will share a few more.

ON the last night the evangelist had everyone bring their bills to pray over. Of course everyone did! My sister was one of those, and she did get a miracle. She has been away from the Lord for a while living life her own way. She recieved a eviction notice from her land lady on Jan. 1st to be out by the 15th. That would be on Tuesday. Well she came each night which was a miracle in itself. But she brought her bills. ON thursday we were asking her if she had all her things out of her place & if she needed help getting things out. On Friday she called to say that her land lady had called and is giving her a second chance! Bethany was SO excited and giving GOD the glory. She was saying that it was truly a miracle of GOD, which is true b/c no one could have changed things for her. THen she told me that she was believing for another miracle since she was behind on the light bill as well and it was to be cut off on Tuesday as well. Today she told us that she had just enough money to keep the lights on!!!! THANK YOU GOD for showing yourself to my sister who had given up!!!

My brother & sis-in-law got a reciept from their car company showing that two payments had been made in December, they only payed one. Then, this morning our Pastor gets up and says he has to tell us a story of what happened. The second night of the crusade someone pulled him aside & gave him a check (for the church) for more than thirty thousand dollars. How awesome is that???!!!!

So that was awesome to hear of financial miracles, and be witness to some of them myself. Plus see emotional healing and physical healing as well. What an awesome faith booster!

I also went up for prayer for a lump in my breast. It is still there but I am believing that God is faithful to finish what he has started. So there is my testimony for now!!!

Hope you each have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

The Lord is Faithful, isn't He? I'm glad He's doing so much in your life & the lives of those around you. There honestly is nothing like it.

Jamie said...

Awesome stuff, Tiff! God is faithful.