Sunday, February 17, 2008

Hola!!!!

Hey everyone! Life is busy here. We've had our annual Valentine's banquet that the youth put on. I always do the food & decorations. IT went so good this year, better than ever before! The menu was: Brushetta, salad, Parmesan Chicken Bundles (these were a hit!!), Orzo Primavera (rice w/steamed veggies), Herb & garlic green beans and bread sticks. And cream cheese brownies & fresh strawberries. OMG, I'm getting hungry right now!

We also celebrated Justus' fourth birthday, I didn't get many pictures b/c my memory card didn't have much space left. We had it at a park, perfect for little kids. Eat & play. Just the right balance for me. Justus loved it and I think everyone else did as well!

Talk to you soon!

1 comments:

Staci said...

Yes it was an enjoyable party, the best part was when Justus opend the card we gave him and he said "A MILLION DOLLARS!" I knew it was not that much, but that made it worth it! We always give our nieces and nephews the dollar amount of their age. My aunt did that for me and I loved it. Every year I knew what I would get from her! It was perfect. Anyway- I will post a few pictures of the party (all of chloe of course!) now that you've posted (Finally!) LOL. Much Love to you Shelly