Saturday, April 19, 2008

We have some friends who are moving this weekend so today Justus and I went over to help them pack. They have a little boy as well so they entertained each other pretty well. They also have a puppy named scooby. He's a lab who is humongous (sp)? Well, J is pretty rough with the dogs around here, he jumps on them and plays with them. Apparently he did something that either scared scooby or hurt him because the dog reached around and nipped Justus on the throat. YES, I said throat. It scared both Justus & myself. After getting Justus calmed down and talking to him about the way to treat a dog he went on his way and I promptly had myselft a good cry. I knew that he was fine and the puppy only reacted to pain or fear but still it was a huge rush of emotions. In which I always reply with a cry. I think Marie was scared I was mad, in part I was but only by the circumstances. Not really at her dog & definetly not her.

0 comments: