Friday, May 16, 2008

On vacation we will go!

We're going to the beach!!!!! YEAH!!!!! We found a place for $250/week, I think it's a good price. Is it? It has three bedrooms, two baths & a sun room. I do wish they had a swimming pool but I'm not complaining at all! We'll go in July for Sam & Ezekiel's birthday! This is our FIRST family vacation. Since we've been married Sam & I have only been on vacation twice. The first time we went to Orlando, that was when we found out for sure that I was pregnant with Justus. Then when right before Ezekiel was born we went to the Biltmore House during their festival of flowers. It's going on right now but we couldn't get away. I still would like to go again! Anyways, from now until it comes I will be watching the mail like a hawk for our stimulus check. If for some odd reason it doesn't come be will have to cut our stay short. Hopefully it will get here soon!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

thats a great price... for the entire week right??? my trip is that a night!

Staci said...

What Beach?