Saturday, May 31, 2008

Shout out~

To Staci for getting me out of the house this weekend!!! We went to Kohl's because I had to return some shirts & ended up trying on clothes & laughing at each other. It was nice to gab without interuptions. And take our time looking around the store. After Kohls we headed to the mall since Staci had some Bath & Body Works bucks that were about to expire. Their semi-annual sale starts on Monday.....I usually grab two or three things to stick back since the prices are SO reasonable then. Next we jumped in the car & headed to Chic-Fil-A where we TRIED to redeem coupons that Staci had. The girl must have been new because the coupons threw here for a loop. In fact the lady at B & B had a bit of a hard time as well. Anyways, THANK you Staci! I had an awesome couple of hours! Oh yeah, then today we went yard sale-ing with her sister & Mom. I bought a few things & Stack/mom bought the whole town. JK! They always find good deals. I had a great time breaking my routine of Home, Walmart, church, Home again. Yea!

2 comments:

Staci said...

yeah, my coupons seem to mess people up. I just can't figure why companies send them and then fail to train their people on them! I never thought we'd get out of b&b!!!!

Jamie said...

It sounds like you two are having fun!!