Sunday, June 22, 2008

CVS

Starting out with 18ecb's & ending with 7.50ECB's here's what I got in three transactions. I payed 4.33 in cash, so that plus the ECB's I used it would have been $14.83 Oop. Pretty good deals! Oh yeah, I got soap & mouthwash for my mom too. I'd already given them to her before I took the picture. What I was most excited about is the soyjoy bars, I have wanted to try them but they're pricey for something I wasn't sure my family would eat. Zeke likes them! It was an awesome deal! $4/4 & you get 4ecbs so they're basically free! We will go back and get the limit on these! Zeke is a picky eater so I was SO surprised that he ate the whole thing. These are actually good for you & have 4g protien & very few calories. We only tried one flavor so I will try the others before buying more of them.

1 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

You finally joined in on the fun, I see!