Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Faith Fair

We had a good time at the fair tonight. We bought twenty dollars worth of ticket but could have survived on half that! We ended up giving six of them away. Tonight was dollar night so each ride was just a dollar instead of the $3 a piece, that's the only way we can afford it. This fair is family friendly! Justus had a blast, the last three pics are of him & Uncle Josh riding the 'big' rides that neither Sam or I were interested in but made Justus' eyes light up. I rode ONE ride & it was over! I rode the berry something. It was hot in there & it spins in circles plus one of the kids passed gas, by the end of the ride I was sick to my stomach. No more rides for me, I'm getting old! The best part of the night was when we first got there & Justus says: THIS IS AWESOME!!!! He makes me smile!!!! We rode a few rides with Chris & Staci before they went home and my sister & her kids before they left, only J & A stuck it out with us but that was because they rode with us! It was fun, enough to last me another year!!





2 comments:

Staci said...

We ended up staying about 30 minutes longer. We headed over to hear the band and got tied up with fried foods. .... lol.

We had fun with you guys.

Berry Go Round.... that was the name. LOL.

Jamie said...

How fun! That makes me remember going as a kid!