Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Lunch at the park

We met Staci & the kids at the park today. The weather was absolutely gorgeous! A breeze and lots of sunshine and not to hot either. This entire week is supposed to be milder weather. Sounds great to me & feels even better since we don't have AC in our van right now. The cheapest estimate we've gotten to have it fixed is $800! OH yeah, the inmates of our county were out about working....in the parking lot right next to the park. I was not happy about that. They didn't come close but still I'm thinking there are plenty of other places for community service besides next to a park!

Check out the inmate van in the right corner


In the left corner is the building they were working on the entire time we were there.


Zeke not cooperating with the camera!

The Lovely Inmate Van

1 comments:

Staci said...

Haha. I took a picture of the van too!
I just forgot to post it!
I know they are getting ready for the 4th of July, but still...