Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Since today is Sam's off day we took the boys to the park. We played for a while & then had a picnic lunch. I forgot the camera....tis sad but true. Josh & Aubrey went with us as well. We had a great time. IT was pretty warm but there was a nice breeze to break up the heat.

Then we went to Walmart. On our way there we saw the scene of a bad accident. There were three cars that I could see. The worst one was overturned on its side & smashed in on both sides. I cried when I saw it. I can't imagine someone living through it. The EMT's were using the jaws of life & had a huge bar stuck inside..I'm guessing to stablize it. The car was tore up! The other two car were the ones that hit that one & it looked like they had only minor damage to their cars. We had to take a detour to get to walmart.

Walmart was as fun as ever, taking every last penny that I own & then some. When we came home the boys played out back in the little kiddy pool. We haven't put up our usual pool that is a little bit bigger. Last year it got a hole in the inflatable ring that holds it up. We couldn't find the hole so we had to blow it up every couple of days. ANNOYING!!

After supper we went to the YMCA. And now I'm avoiding bed even though it's calling my name. I did get one or two pics of Zeke playing in the pool so maybe I can post them tommorrow.

2 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

Girl, if you are going to that camera needs to be strapped to you at all times. ;)

When are you going to get on the CVS train? It will make you sick at how much money you could have saved from that Walmart trip.

~Crystal~ said...

If you are going to BLOG. Is the word that is missing from the first sentence. Ha!