Tuesday, July 22, 2008

After a three week break (longer than I intended) I finally made it back to the YMCA. Tonight was a fairly quiet night, the overly PDA couple wasn't there & the closed caption wouldn't work so I was pretty bored. I did catch the end of a sitcom. I think it was Yes, Dear.....anyways they were taking chocolate cupcakes to someone & setting them on the porch. The outside light wasn't on & so the husband got out a lighter and ended up accidentally catching the paperbag on fire. They ran in horror (not really) & the person came out and stepped on the fire with cupcakes inside, getting a nasty foot of poop like substance on his shoe---wonder when he realized it wasn't poop. Anyways, that long drawn out discription was so funny (at the moment) that I almost lost my balance which would have led to me landing flat on my face while the treadmill kept going....now that would be funny! Anyways, that cleared up my boredom. And after a good laugh I got down to some serious thinking. And it was awesome to have the freedom to actually think about something head on for more a two seconds.

Changing subject, I read about Nicoles trip to sonic so we decided to go by & get some fruit juice slushies for the kids. Aubrey & I decided that the coney deal for $2.99 looked good too. I guess the time on the treadmill was just prep work for my indulgence tonight. We will not make a habit out of going to Sonic after the Y. That place is trouble!!!

Things are settling down around here so I'm about to catch up on Big Brother. Our DVR is giving us trouble. It didn't record the MOLE yesterday if it didn't work again tonight the cable company is going to have an unhappy customer tommorrow!!!!!

I guess that sums up my thoughts for tonight.

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

I love the Mole.

We are having problems with our DVR too. I'm thinking of taking ours back to get another. (I just don't know if maybe we might get a worse one)

~Crystal~ said...

I was excited about the Mole, but I have completely lost interest. I tried to watch it with D this week & I fell asleep. You know I don't like something if I sleep.

What are your thoughts on BB, this year?

Jamie said...

I stopped watching the Mole too... only becasue for some strange reason, my DVR quit recording it even though I had a season pass. Oh, well. I got plenty to keep me busy, huh?? :)