Friday, July 25, 2008

I finally used some of the work out machines at the Y this week. Up until this point I've walked the track or treadmill & rode of the stationary bikes. There is a small work out room & so Aubrey showed me how to use most of them. Tonight she wasn't with me. I was OK until I got to this one machine. It's one that works out your legs. You move the lever up & it works the inner muscles then you change things around a bit, and move the lever again and it works the outer mucles. I must have done something wrong because I moved things and next thing I know the weights slam all the way down & make lots of noise. OOPS! I should have had a sign on----work out novice, please excuse my mistakes. Luckily there was only one other person in there at the time. She graciously ignored me & I wisely moved on to a less complicated machine. I may not be losing any weight but I am making myself laugh!

0 comments: