Sunday, July 20, 2008

It's been a long weekend. I am not really ready for it to end but it wasn't much different from our everyday life. All weekend Sam & I have been passing each other on our way out the door. He did an extra job Friday afternoon to make 'transmission' money then we ate Chinese . I jumped in the shower and not to long after that I headed to CVS with Staci after getting dressed of course!

On Saturday we had worship workshops in the morning with a break in the afternoon and then back again for more sessions at night. I didn't see Sam for more than two hours because Mom & I went back to CVS to do a picture book from our beach vacation. We could have stayed all day making changes, enhancing pictures and cropping. We had fun but it took a good bit of time.

Today was church as usual but we went over to one our youth leaders house for lunch. Josh, Aubrey& Leah went too. We had a great time. We had a type of chicken cattatore which I obviously can't spell. It was on the spicy side which I love. We came home exhausted & full.....perfect for a nap!!! I layed down but never went to sleep. The boys were GRUMPY when they woke up so I put them in the bathtub...this usually takes the grumps out of my kids.

Now the kids (my two plus three more) are running around my house making messes that I will have to clean up if I don't get off here and supervise.

0 comments: