Friday, August 15, 2008

Enough silence~ IT's been a long two weeks since I've been on blogger. We've had some fun family issues in our hacienda. Josh & Aubrey are planning to move out at the end of the month and my sister has threatened to move out---I will believe that one when I see it. So, our household may be getting smaller and yet my family and I will stay right here with my parents. I cannot begin to explain how frustrated I could be. We've been here for WAY longer than planned and yet I don't see any end in sight.

I am hoping for some changes though. I am looking into going to school, doing some internet classes and that kind of thing. I think that I can get some financial aid maybe in the spring or summer session next year. Anyways, I am trying to focus on my goals and not get caught up in my temporary circumstances. And that is my spill for now.

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

Cool about school. I'm hoping to go back next semester too

Praying for your home situation.

Jamie said...

I could not imagine living with so many people. You do good, Tif. But I understand that you are wanting space of your own and a way to make that happen. I'll be praying that God opens a door for you that is unmistakably His hand at work!

Anonymous said...

I was thinking about you today and came by to catch up.
I will pray you get really clear direction about what to do and how to do it.