Friday, October 03, 2008

Odd ball

Sometimes I just think I'm a wierdo. For example when Sam is gone for long-er periods of time (5+ days at once) I get bored and start cleaning things that I normally overlook. This week it was the upolestry (sp?). I got out my spray bottle of Resolve & got to work. I cleaned three kitchen chairs, the couch & two of our other chairs. All of these were things that have been given to us over the years. I wish I had taken a before & after because the chairs were just disgusting. I guess I just don't normally pay attention to such things but when I'm bored I start to look for something to do. Having kids insures there will always be something to clean. What odd ball things do you do when you get bored?

1 comments:

Staci said...

I'm never bored... I forget what that is like, but if I ever do get bored, I will share with you what I do! I probably eat or watch a movie.