Monday, October 06, 2008

OK, I"m only three minutes away from my targeted bedtime. SO this will be quick. AHEM---I have an announcement to make. DRUMROLL------ It's a BOY!!!! I was so nervous going to the sonogram appt. I"m not sure why but in the bottom of my gut...not my fat roll but deep down inside I knew it was a boy. I still was wishing for a girl but am COMPLETELY exstacic (sp?) about my boy. The sonagram lady was a drag & only came away with two pictures of my little angel. She was pretty stingy! Besides that we got to see his heartbeating. I cried! And then we say his "junk"- I knew immediately that my gut instinct was right even before she said it. And just before she finished up we got to see his little feet kicking like crazy....what a relief! I always get worked up just before an appointment. So I felt so much joy seeing my baby peanut bouncing around in his cozy hideout. On Monday I will be twenty weeks....to the halfway point already!!!!!!! OK, now I am three minutes past my bedtime & I"ve still got to jump in the shower.

4 comments:

dana said...

congrats on a 3rd boy... I am so excited for you. That's a lot of testosterone in one place, but you are tough... so happy, congrats.

Staci said...

Boy oh boy....

~Crystal~ said...

Hahaha...To Staci's comment!

3 times the charm!

Jamie said...

I'm so excited for you! Just think of all the money you'll save on clothes...